Thursday, October 7, 2010

TRIP.WOW

Discover a fun website to edit pictures into flash slide show.
There are 9 themes available and they are awesome~
It is a trip based flash maker for your photos.
Faster log on to TRIPWOW and get a try.

Below is a flash that I create using TRIPWOW. I just simply put in some photos and hope you like it. However, i think it will be better if it have a alternative for the background music as i think the music is not really suitable for my pictures. [The background music is set according to the location (country) you choose.]

Belle in Danga Bay Slideshow: Belle’s trip from Ampang, Malaysia to Danga Bay (near Johor Bahru, Johor) was created by TripAdvisor. See another Johor Bahru slideshow. Create your own stunning free slideshow from your travel photos.

2 comments:

  1. not bad! I mean.. not too good either Xp

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment. Can I know which part should I improve?

    ReplyDelete